Thursday, May 13, 2010

My Pencil Sketch 1

Hi friends I am not a professional artist. In this blog I am trying some pencil sketches for you who are interest in art and drawing.



In the above sketches (a thinking boy) I am using drawing paper, dust free rubber, HB/2HB/ HB/2H Pencil. To view large size click on the image.



In the above sketches (a modern girl) I am using drawing paper, dust free rubber, HB/2HB/ HB/2H Pencil, color wood pencil.To view large size click on the image.




In the above sketches (a Bulldog) I am using drawing paper, dust free rubber, HB/2HB/ HB/2H Pencil, color wood pencil. To view large size click on the image.




In the above sketches (a Man) I am using drawing paper, dust free rubber, HB/2HB/ HB/2H Pencil. To view large size click on the image.


In the above sketches (a Model Girl Posing for photo shoot I am using drawing paper, dust free rubber, HB/2HB/ HB/2H Pencil. To view large size click on the image.


In the above sketches (a Model Girl Posing for photo shoot) I am using drawing paper, dust free rubber, HB/2HB/ HB/2H Pencil. To view large size click on the image.




In the above sketches (a Joro Character) I am using drawing paper, dust free rubber, HB/2HB/ HB/2H Pencil. To view large size click on the image.


In the above sketches (a Pusey Cat) I am using drawing paper, dust free rubber, HB/2HB/ HB/2H Pencil. . To view large size click on the image.


In the above sketches (a Sculpture ) I am using drawing paper, dust free rubber, HB/2HB/ HB/2H Pencil. To view large size click on the image.


In the above sketches (an Elephant Cartoon) I am using drawing paper, dust free rubber, HB/2HB/ HB/2H Pencil. To view large size click on the image.



In the above sketches (A Dog) I am using drawing paper, dust free rubber, HB/2HB/ HB/2H Pencil. To view large size click on the image.


In the above sketches (a developed flower -Rose) I am using drawing paper, dust free rubber, HB/2HB/ HB/2H Pencil. To view large size click on the image.

For More Update Please keep in touch .



No comments:

Post a Comment